We are who we choose to be
Its been about 10 months since the appointment of PPI NCU 2017-2018, which is led by Hadis Hasyimi, and formerly Hanas Subakti, who resigned due to his election to become the Head of PPI Taiwan 2018. This April 2018 will mark the end of our contribution to NCU and Taiwan.
Consisted of External Division, Internal Division, Sport and Culture Division, Media Division, and Funding Division, we did our best to present good coordination. Although there are various personality, with our togetherness, we built unity in our diversity. With our togetherness, our programs had been successfully done. We shape PPI NCU 2017-2018 like we shape ourselves, and even though the period eventually ends, the process itself is never-ending. The choices that we made are ultimately our own responsibility.
PPI NCU is like our home. We are proud of each other and we give support to those whom we call family. Family give their warmest love to each other, and thus, a family serve their endeavor to reach their goals. Our story was made by having fun until we didn’t realize that actually we made some memories. Give tons of gratitude for our beloved team members:
- Hanas Subakti wise and always on time
- Hadis Hasyimi bringing food when we have discussion
- Vidya Trisandini make up first, task always done
- Rofiqoh Fithri Atsiri sharp and intuitif
- Elsya Dhana never ending laugh
- Vina Agustin humble and cheer up
- Indra Rio hard outside, soft inside
- Alfinna Mahya the queen with full motivation
- Aloysius Niko never give up
- Raviqul Haidir handsome and wise
- Ervin Yohanes love to help people
- Andhika Renaldi details and quick
- Toko Sugiharto well said politician
- Muhammad Ishak duty come first
- Alfiatur Rahmah right girl in the right time
- Usfita Kiftiyani shy but strong
- Jeddah Yanti seems like beautiful and hard worker
- Mei Astrid always ready to help
- Maystya Tri Handono calm and thinker
- Basta Simanulang strong and responsible
Overall, we send our deepest gratitude for all, we hope the best for PPI NCU in the future.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Trackback from your site.